Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunnylou15
Level 7

Money taken!

Jump to solution

11.99 was taken off a card that shouldn't of been!! I dont know how that happened but i need that money back! Money for roku is supposed to come off my other card! How did roku get the new card info I just got! Very pissed about this!! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Money taken!

Jump to solution

@Sunnylou15 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Iona-D
Level 13

Jump to solution

I don't blame you.  Here is my solution. 

No money upfront=no unwanted withdrawals:

How To Keep Your Hard Earned Money Very Separate From Your Roku Account For The Foreseeable Future  

https://community.roku.com/t5/Community-Discussions/How-To-Keep-Your-Hard-Earned-Money-Very-Separate... 

There are other ways of safekeeping your funds from  unwanted withdrawals behind your back.  This is how I chose to safely do business online, not only just with Roku, but anyone else who requires a credit/debit card's number to use their services.  Especially if they claim they are not going to take out money assuming if you don't use their services.  It's a booby trap full of fine print pitfalls.  Or even if you or yours make some sort of mistake and unintentionally use their services.

We as a group have been conditioned to "be nice" and do whatever someone tells you to do.  It's a way a parent, teacher, or some other authority figure can control their child in their custody.  It does not work here. 

Remember, You are the adult here now.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Sunnylou15 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
saltcoats
Level 7

Channel I paid for is suddenly not accessible

Jump to solution

I paid $75.76 on 12/8/19 for an annual subscription to Roku for Britbox. As of July 2nd I can no longer access Britbox. Can you help?

Alex

0 Kudos
Maryliz
Level 7

Jump to solution

Day two $22 off my card and I had about $30 on my card

0 Kudos
Maryliz
Level 7

Jump to solution

I pay for my BT plus but they took too much off my card and needs y'all owe me $22

0 Kudos
Lulu6653
Level 7

Charged a years subscription wanted month to month

Jump to solution

How do I get to email a reallllllll person here. I was charged 60 dollars for Sundance I want a month to month. What is the email!!!!!

0 Kudos
LilyChien063020
Level 7

Unscribed trial 7-day on 07/07/20 but got billed all on 07/07/20 still

Jump to solution

Hi, Billing Dept:

I just got the Roku and started to try 7-day (0701-0707)for HBO, ShowTime, Starz, CBS All Access.  I did cancel subscription on 07/07/2020 and confirmed by Roku and that even indicated I can still watch until 07/08/20.   

Today, 07/08/2020 I saw my credit card  has been charged on 07/02/2020 for above channels that I need dispute since I wanted to cancel not subscribe those.  Invoice#10273550647 $34.99 for HBO, Show Time, Starz, 10273550654 $9.99 CBS All Access.  Thanks, 

[personal information removed] no customer service picked the phone. Thanks,

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channel I paid for is suddenly not accessible

Jump to solution

@saltcoats @Maryliz @LilyChien063020 @Lulu6653 

Thanks for the post.

As my previous post stated, for account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos