Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamC1
Level 7

Missing refund for product return 5 WEEKS AGO; multiple customer service emails, no updates

Jump to solution

Roku received the Streambar I returned on March 16. I have not yet received my refund. I have called, chatted and emailed with customer service, all of which confirmed receipt of the Streambar, with promises to follow up with the “billing department” to provide an update on my refund. I’m frustrated with so many apparent platforms for customer support (social media included) but NO ACTUAL HELP on what should be a fairly straightforward transaction. Please, Roku, where is my refund?

*Note: This topic has been posted by others, which is alarming! I would think twice before purchasing another Roku product, which is unfortunate because I enjoy the Roku product I do have.

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Missing refund for product return 5 WEEKS AGO; multiple customer service emails, no updates

Jump to solution

@SamC1

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Missing refund for product return 5 WEEKS AGO; multiple customer service emails, no updates

Jump to solution

Amazon and Walmart both sell Roku products and have excellent return policies.  Just sayin' ...

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@SamC1

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos