Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Misleading content, unacceptable resolutions

Jump to solution

Customer Service is HORRIBLE. I wanted to watch a baseball game. I saw the game listed on the ESPN channel. I signed up and paid, the game was not available, blacked out and Roku will not refund my $$. Misleading, cheating, lying, business practices. I paid for NOTHING!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Misleading content, unacceptable resolutions

Jump to solution

@Cooper2920 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there are licensing restrictions and/or technical issues may cause some content to be unavailable or to not play properly. You can see our recommendations for troubleshooting channels on your Roku device here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Start-Here-To-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p...

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Cooper2920 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there are licensing restrictions and/or technical issues may cause some content to be unavailable or to not play properly. You can see our recommendations for troubleshooting channels on your Roku device here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Start-Here-To-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p...

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It doesn't help that the immediate in writing resolution on the website to this problem is "No Refunds". There is no phone number to contact customer service and discuss it so I had to resort to hitting as many buttons as possible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

Major League Baseball sets the blackout policies for its games and ESPN must abide by them.  Roku has no more control over this than your tv set does.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos