Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Messed up email

Jump to solution

I messed up my email when I opened my account and now I cant access my account because I forgot password. 

I entered gmal not gmail in the account address. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 19

Re: Messed up email

Jump to solution

@Hawk72  Thanks for the note. For more help with your Roku account, you'll need to get in touch with our support team here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Alternately, you could create another Roku account under the correct email address, and move your devices over to the new account. (Note: If you have any recurring subscriptions through your existing Roku account, you'll want to make sure that those get cancelled under your old account, and then re-subscribe through your new account. You can cancel subscriptions directly from within the channel on your device by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key and choosing 'Manage subscriptions'.) 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 19

Re: Messed up email

Jump to solution

@Hawk72  Thanks for the note. For more help with your Roku account, you'll need to get in touch with our support team here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Alternately, you could create another Roku account under the correct email address, and move your devices over to the new account. (Note: If you have any recurring subscriptions through your existing Roku account, you'll want to make sure that those get cancelled under your old account, and then re-subscribe through your new account. You can cancel subscriptions directly from within the channel on your device by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key and choosing 'Manage subscriptions'.) 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos