Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakan99
Level 7

Managing Subscriptions - Subscription Not Listed in My Account

I have had a ROKU device for 6 months now.  I first signed up for HULU through ROKU.  I would like to upgrade to the Disney+ bundle, but I cannot figure out how to do it.  When I go to Manage My Subscriptions in my ROKU account, I cannot find a way to add the Disney+ bundle.  In fact, HULU is not listed as a subscription either.  I am, however, billed for HULU through ROKU.  This is confirmed by logging into my HULU account.  It indicates that I am billed through ROKU.  So, I was hoping someone who has been through this already could help me understand (1) why HULU isn't listed as a subscription and (2) how do I add the Disney+ bundle?  Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Managing Subscriptions - Subscription Not Listed in My Account

@jakan99 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would first recommend checking all of your Roku devices/TVs in Settings > System > About to verify that all of your devices are on the same Roku account. If you have multiple Roku accounts, this would explain what you are seeing.

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos