Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkTheMule
Level 7

Left My Roku Account Logged In on Hotel Smart TV

Jump to solution

I left my Roku account logged in on the hotel smart TV. Is there a way to log off remotely? (Even if it means logging off all devices and logging back in on the home units.)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Left My Roku Account Logged In on Hotel Smart TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @MarkTheMule.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please note that if you signed in to your Roku account in the hotel using the "Guest mode" feature you will be signed out of all your subscription channels automatically given your preferred time. However, If you checked out early and forget to sign out of Guest Mode, contact your host and ask them to sign you out remotely using the instructions below.

1. Visit my.roku.com and sign in to their Roku account
  2. Find their Roku device under My linked devices.
  3. Select Sign Guest Out, and confirm.

You may also refer to this link: How do I stream my content on a Roku® streaming device in Guest Mode? | Official Roku Support

In addition, you may also check or remove any device link to your Roku device by following these steps:

1. Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. Sign in if prompted.
  3. Scroll down and locate the device under My linked devices.
  4. Select Unlink and confirm.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please note that if you signed in to your Roku account in the hotel using the "Guest mode" feature you will be signed out of all your subscription channels automatically given your preferred time. However, If you checked out early and forget to sign out of Guest Mode, contact your host and ask them to sign you out remotely using the instructions below.

You may also refer to this link: How do I stream my content on a Roku® streaming device in Guest Mode? | Official Roku Support

In addition, you may also check or remove any device link to your Roku device by following these steps:

2. Sign in if prompted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Thanks for the inquiry.

2. Sign in if prompted.

Regards,
Mary

I suspect the poster is not asking about Roku Guest mode but is talking about using the Hotel/Dorm capability to log into a hotel system that requires logging into the hotel's web page. 

If that is indeed the case, the next room occupant will not be using the poster's internet connection but will have to establish his own. 

And even if the next occupant also has a Roku and is able to set up a connection, with or without needing to go through the Hotel/Dorm setup, his Roku won't know the email address or password to log into the poster's account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos