Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWeaver82

Kocowa subscription not recognized in app

My trial to Kocowa expired and I was billed for the monthly fee, however the app will not recognize the active subscription, it asks me to subscribe, then says this item has already been purchased for this account, then order failed (-3). How do I get it to recognize the subscription? Or do I need to cancel and purchase directly from Kocowa?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Kocowa subscription not recognized in app

To be honest, you're almost always better off subscribing directly with the provider and bypassing any third party like Roku.  However, if you've been charged then your subscription should work.  Maybe @Hector-Roku can help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Kocowa subscription not recognized in app

Hi @DWeaver82, we're more than happy to look into why you're getting an "order failed" notification for Kocowa. Just being that we will need to get more information to figure this issue out, we will be sending you a direct message here on the Roku Community. Definitely keep an eye out in your inbox for a message from us.

We appreciate the tag on this one @renojim!

0 Kudos