Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Kid made a subscription, asking for refund

My kid got a suscripción by mistake and they charge me 54  Dollars ! I  asked for a for a refund  and they denied  

really guys? So on this terribles times we are living now ! Roku is taking advantage of the situation . Stealing people’s money 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Stealing money

Stealing? Hardly.

The conditions shown before you commit to any streaming service subscription I've ever seen clearly state the fee is non-refundable once paid. If you subsequently cancel while in the subscription period, that prevents the subscription from auto-renewing when the subscription period ends.

If you subscribed through Roku instead of directly with the service you're subscribing to, Roku just acts as an agent and has to pay that service.

If you can't trust your kid to read the conditions and abide by them, you can log into your account at my.roku.com and set up a PIN for your account and set the conditions under which the PIN must be entered, such as when making a purchase.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted

charges and want a refund

I need help with charges on my account and some of the service want work. Can I have someone to help me please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Kid made a subscription, asking for refund

@An14 @bridgetheath065 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos