Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

It said they could not process my registration right now. What do I do?

I don’t have an account for Roku and just got it as a present. I was trying to set it up and I finished the first page. However it said they could not process my registration. I have tried multiple things like doing it the next day and even different browsers. What should I do? Please help! 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: It said they could not process my registration right now. What do I do?

@Jcrookston 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Do you already have a Roku account? Have you tried creating a Roku account with another email address to see if you are able to create an account that way?

Please keep us posted and we will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R 
Thank you so much for responding. At the moment I do not have a Roku account. I have tried multiple emails and it still did not work. Is there anything else I can try? 
Thanks, Jessie 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jcrookston 

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

That's quite strange. Since you've tried different emails, at this point in time I'd recommend that you get in touch with our Support team. Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Hopefully we can get you all set up soon and streaming!

Happy Streaming!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R 
Okay. Thank you. 
-Jessie

0 Kudos