Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KS56
Level 7

Installed Apple TV but my Roku device does not support and can't figure out how to delete.

Jump to solution

Just installed Apple TV but we have an older version 3700X Roku Express and Apple TV is not supported so how do can I remove so we are not charged after 7 free trial?  On the ROKU website there seems to be no info on how to delete. 

Thanks,  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Installed Apple TV but my Roku device does not support and can't figure out how to delete.

Jump to solution

@KS56 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend logging online into your Roku account at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

For more information about how to manage or cancel a subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Michelle3
Level 12

Re: Installed Apple TV but my Roku device does not support and can't figure out how to delete.

Jump to solution

The Roku 3700X probably only supports older apps. The only way to have the Apple TV app is probably to get a newer Roku model.

Hope this solution will fix the issue.

~Jordan

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@KS56 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend logging online into your Roku account at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

For more information about how to manage or cancel a subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
scubadiver60
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a Roku 3600X that has Apple TV loaded and it works.  I also have a Roku 3700x that will not even find Apple TV app.  Strange the older version would work and the newer version won't find the app!

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution
0 Kudos