Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Increase in monthly payment from $54 to $70 , why?????

Jump to solution

My monthly payment has gone from $54 to $70 and I need to know why?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Increase in monthly payment from $54 to $70 , why?????

Jump to solution

@Stevienicks2019 

Thanks for the post.

Have you checked your Roku account online to see what subscriptions you currently have? You can manage your subscriptions online by logging into your account at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Stevienicks2019 

Thanks for the post.

Have you checked your Roku account online to see what subscriptions you currently have? You can manage your subscriptions online by logging into your account at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution
It's all over the net that YouTube TV just went up $15. Is that part of your subscription?
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos