Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Impossible to downgrade services

I recently purchased the cbs all access through the Roku app instead of going through cbs.com thinking it would be easier. I was completely wrong. I signed up for no commercial and after my one month my subscription renewed so I decied I didn't need the higher package for $9.99 and decided to downgrade. What I thought was a downgrade, Roku charged me for another subscription with the same email for the same month. I now have 2 subscriptions one with limited commercials and one with no commercials. After reaching out to Roku support for a refund and help with my issue, they said I could cancel one of my subscriptions then re-subscribe for a refund. I am pretty sure I would have 2 subscriptions still 🤔, yeah no Thank you!! Avoid any and all in app purcahses though Roku!!! Lesson learned and warning to all. What a headache!! Now I have to reach out to my bank to see if I can recover my funds. Thanks Roku for not helping and the non support 👌

0 Kudos