Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duff72
Level 7

Im not able to get the 2 month free promotion with crave

Jump to solution

Hello , can someone please help me. I buy a roku tv and I  have an offer to have 2 free month with Crave but every time I try To connect to have acces To this promotion , I got the message on my tv that they have problem to connect to Roku and they tell me to try later. So im very disapointed cos I want to use this 2 month for free offer. Someone can help me please ? Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Im not able to get the 2 month free promotion with crave

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and your concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
20 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Duff72 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? How are you getting the promotion to Crave? Is the promotion coming from your Roku TV or is it from the channel provider directly?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jpbglaw
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also got a new RCA Roku TV and received an email from Roku that I have a free two month subscription with Crave. I downloaded the Crave app and selected the free subscription but it wont go through. 

0 Kudos
djbuick
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing happening with me. I just bought a Roku Express and received an email from Roku stating that I could get 2 months free Crave+Movies+HBO. I followed the steps. Install the channel. Create an account and choose the Crave+Movies+HBO option. When I hit go, ERROR.. sorry we can't connect right now. Same message for a week now.

0 Kudos
djbuick
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing happening with me. I just bought a Roku Express and received an email from Roku stating that I could get 2 months free Crave+Movies+HBO. I followed the steps. Install the channel. Create an account and choose the Crave+Movies+HBO option. When I hit go, ERROR.. sorry we can't connect right now. Same message for a week now.

0 Kudos
AlanF
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. I just bought a Roku express. It shows the two month crave offer, I select add and then select continue. I get “Something Went Wrong”, “Sorry, we are unable to connect to the Roku service right now. Please try again later” immediately after selecting continue. Should note, all other functions of the Roku seem to be working fine.

0 Kudos
FDM
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Just bought a new TCL Series 6 TV, and when I try and activate the free 2 month promotion it says ”Sorry, we are unable to connect to the Roku service right now". This is day 2 and it's still giving me that error. 

0 Kudos
Bexvanisle
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi! 
This same problem is happening to us too! Very frustrating. We’re getting the same error message. Please can someone from Roku reply or contact us with a solution to the problem as soon as possible 

Thanks! 😊

0 Kudos
Xander587
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also just got my new TV set up and have been getting the same error since Friday, can someone please help fix the issue? Promo is only valid till January 31st, thanks!.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
FDM
Level 8

Jump to solution

Which is why I'm sure nobody will get back to us until February 1st.

Tags (1)