Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dylansmum
Level 7

If you have two roku boxes do you pay for netflix twice?

Jump to solution

If you have two Roku boxes,  in two different rooms, do you have to pay for two separate Netflix accounts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Level 12

Re: If you have two roku boxes do you pay for netflix twice?

Jump to solution

Netflix has limits on the number of simultaneous streams (which varies with your Netflix plan level, I believe the "standard plan" is 2) but I know of no limit on devices, as long as they are not all streaming from Netflix at once.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Strega
Level 12

Jump to solution

Netflix has limits on the number of simultaneous streams (which varies with your Netflix plan level, I believe the "standard plan" is 2) but I know of no limit on devices, as long as they are not all streaming from Netflix at once.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 15

Jump to solution

If you sign up DIRECTLY from Netflix instead of through Roku, it will certainly be available on any device that runs Netflix, like your computers, phones, tablets, refrigerator, etc.. If you subscribe through Roku, some services can often be restricted to just Roku devices. I'm not sure if Netflix is one of them.

For Netflix, the standard HD plan is 2 simultaneous. The premium plan ups that to 4 streams and 4K support.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/24926

0 Kudos