Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

INVALID PIN

I TRYING TO ADD BET PLUS AND WHEN I GET TO ENTER PIN IT KEEPS SAYING INVALID PIN. I CHANGED AND UPDATED MY PIN 4 TIMES AND WHEN I GET TO THAT PART IT STILL SAYS INVALID PIN.  HOW AM I TO GET PASS THIS OR WHY CANT IT RECOGNIZE MY PIN TO ADD THIS CHANNEL? ANY RESOLUTIONS??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: INVALID PIN

@RELLE73 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend to first make sure that the Roku account that you are changing your PIN matches your account. You can verify this by going into Settings > System > Account and noting the Roku email address. If the Roku account email address matches and you are still having issues with your PIN, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to change your PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos