Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Musry
Level 7

I was charged 2 times for something I ordered. How do I get in touch with customer service????

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I was charged 2 times for something I ordered. How do I get in touch with customer service????

Jump to solution

@Musry @gentallman 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7\
gentallman
Level 7

Re: I was charged 2 times for something I ordered. How do I get in touch with customer service????

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.  Customer service phone number does not work and there appears to be no way to get the information using the drop down options on the support pages.  Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 18

Jump to solution

Charged for what? was it through the Roku payment cards on file?

Talk to this guy; @RokuDanny-R  he'll be along...............

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Musry @gentallman 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
gentallman
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny.  Unfortunately, the drop downs on that site you referenced are extremely limited and do not allow you to actually communicate with someone to resolve the issue.  

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@gentallman 

Thanks for the follow up.

You will need to select the appropriate selections on the page that I have provided the link for to contact our Support team. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mitchell721
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny what he is saying is he can’t get any help because his problem is not listed on your limited options on the support website. I know this because I’m experiencing the same thing and have received ZERO help from the website and have yet to find any way to actually contact a human for help. Roku customer service is truly pathetic 

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 18

Jump to solution

So if your precise problem is not listed choose something/anything that might

be similar to your problem.

What you really want is someone to hold your hand and walk you through it so you'll feel comfortable.

It isnt reasonable. Feel confident that you  can fix it with a little help.

Be patient Roku is not out to screw you over.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos