Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a refund for lifetime on roku

I cancel lifetime on roku and I did not know that I was charge for that subscription and I needed that money back on my card.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I want a refund for lifetime on roku

@Horrorgal88 

Let's clarify.

Did you pay someone for a subscription to use a Roku device?

Or are you talking about a subscription to Lifetime network?

The Lifetime Network app is not a subscription app. It authenticates against a cable/satellite service.

Lifetime Movie Club is a subscription service. Is that what you're talking about?

Or did you buy a Roku and pay someone a subscription to simply use a Roku? Because that's never been a real thing.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: I want a refund for lifetime on roku

Hi @Horrorgal88

We can look into your request and pull up your account details for review. To do this, we will be sending a direct message here on the Roku Community to keep your information private. Please check your inbox for a message from us so that we can further assist with this. You can check your inbox by selecting the mail icon at the top of your page. If you have any issues finding our message, let us know!

0 Kudos