We appreciate you reaching out to us.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.
Re: I paid for two apps subscriptions I took the money out of my account but still pending on the ap
Roku has character problems including dishonesty and theft. We are being charged twice, was three times until I changed my credit card out and refused to give them the new info. But my brother is now being charged twice for the same products, starz and paramount plus because we were unable to get service on a second tv. This is a scam. Something should be done. They are stealing from a disabled veteran and a 89 yr old grandma that is disabled also. They have no shame. [personal information removed]
Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience and that's not what we aim for.
Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support
If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.
We sincerely appreciate your patience regarding this matter.