Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I need to stop an order 102288161

I need the Streaming Stick.  I have multiple Rokus and I need one that does 5ghz wireless and my understanding is that the Premiere doesn't do that.
I just ordered this minutes ago.  Can you change it?  Or stop it and I'll reorder?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancel Order number 102288211 Order placed 04/08/2020

Please cancel my order!

Order number

Order placed

04/08/2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancel Order

What is the customer service email for Roku? I need to cancel an order placed today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I need to stop an order 102288161

@JoeT @mtnbeech @CMZO 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

That was the first thing I did.  On two different devices.  You get to the point where it's asking you the second question and it won't let you go forward.  Only back.  Thus my taking it here.  I need to get someone to stop that order so I need a direct contact that doesn't go through your bugged Q&A menu.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

When you try to use this portal and select that you want to manage your order, it doesn't let you continue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Correct.  On both PC and Iphone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Danny, the form does not allow you to continue after answering the 2 quests that are asked. Please provide me with a link to get a customer support person to cancel my order. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Well, nobody has responded but you Danny, and I just got the email that they shipped it.  I don't want it.  I want my money back or I want it switched to the Streaming Stick that will do 5Ghz wireless.  When can I expect someone to make this happen?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My order also shipped and I would like it canceled. It is order number 102287873.

0 Kudos