Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reverb
Level 7

I need to physically talk with someone about getting my password to work.

Jump to solution

I paid Roku good money for a streaming stick and now I can't get past entering my password. I have changed my password too. It's very frustrating to only be able to partially get through their setup instructions. I need someone to talk me through it. I understand with the covid bug around that they would be cautious but why can't their employees work from home like many of us are doing?

Like I said, I paid good money for this and I'm real close to returning it to the store and letting it sit on the shelf - useless! Again, none of their contact websites are manned to help anyone and their phone #'s for help won't be answered except to direct you to their help website. A never ending circle.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I need to physically talk with someone about getting my password to work.

Jump to solution

@Reverb 

Thanks for the post.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Jump to solution

You're probably not going to be able to talk to anyone live, so please clarify so someone here may be able to help.

Which password are you referring to?  There are several possibilities.

• Your Roku password when attempting to link your new Roku to an existing Roku account.
  • Entering a new password when creating a new Roku account.
  • Entering password to connect to your local network.

Where are you in the process, and exactly what does or doesn't happen when you try to enter the password?  The more details you can supply the better someone may be able to assist you.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Reverb 

Thanks for the post.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Wnmarshall-1107
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello, I have been charged thru your company for disney plus yearly subscription.  I called Disney plus talked to Jim gave me your information.  Can't talk to  anyone because of the situation,  he said to give your our interaction #IMS10147959 . Also I was not told in any shape or for from your company about even charging or giving my permission to do so. I don't use the app that much, I only got it last year cause I was foster caring for 3 children . They no long live with us , so no need for this app. 

Nicole Velazquez 

[personal information removed]

Would like something in return as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Wnmarshall-1107 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you have a current subscription to Disney+. For more information about how to cancel and manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

For further assistance with billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Dustin1975
Level 7

Jump to solution

Where is a number to contact you all need to talk to a person cause your help forums don't have the topics I need and I can't talk to a customer service agent on the phone im gonna get rid of my router because it proves you all no good and know nothing bout your product

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Dustin1975

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'll be able to assist you once we have further details on your concern.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
A25
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi, what if your site will not let me in to reset a password? I got kicked out of an app that I pay for and when I entered the information it suddenly didn’t work. I went to the Roku website and what a surprise, I’m locked out of that too! For a week I have been trying to reset this password and I have yet to receive an email for a reset.  

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @A25

Thanks for the post.

We suggest checking the email address linked to your Roku device by navigating to Settings > System > About. Once you have confirmed the email, log into our website using that account's credentials. If that doesn't resolve the issue, it may be more effective to get help from our billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos