Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I need to cancel a subscription on behalf of my mother who passed away.

My mother passed away last week and I'm trying to cancel her accounts. There seems to be no way to do this since I don't have her password and email account.

Is there an actual human being at Roku who could help me??? I've had to log into my own old unused account in order to even ask for help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I need to cancel a subscription on behalf of my mother who passed away.

@4shakers 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address (or your mother's if available). I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have still not heard from your support department. See your PM response below.

Subject: Re: Mother passed away
Date: 02-18-2020 11:21 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry for the news regarding your family. Thanks for reaching out and providing me with the information that I have requested.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@4shakers 

Thanks for the note. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have followed up with our Support team, they will follow up to further assist you. If you do not receive contact from them within the next couple of days, feel free to send me a PM and I will follow up.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos