Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm not being shown special offers or discounts on channels

I'm see special offers on channels, like Disney/espn/Hulu for $12 A month.. Or #starz , or HBO  or Showtime for $5 A month for 3 months on roku, it just ask for the regular r

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I'm not being shown special offers or discounts on channels

@Gman1411 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify the issue that you are experiencing? Are you seeing these offers through a subscription with Roku, or are these offers from the channel providers themselves?

Please keep us posted so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

This are offers I'm seeing on social media, through the provider, I would like to take the offer but roku isn't showing me the offer.. should I just change to something that does.. idk 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney/ESPN/Hulu for $12 something is a big one.. starz, or Showtime, HBO for $5 A month for 3 months.. I'm not seeing any offers on your platform 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Screenshot_20200406-215444.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Gman1411 

Thanks for the clarification.

For these discounts and offers, they are given by the channel provider directly. You will need to contact these channel providers for more information.

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

That would be fine to contact them, and thx you for that but how does that help me to get the deals they offer when i  stream through roku? I paid to steam and pay you guys.. how do I get these deals from the providing channel when you are my smart tv and it all flows through your company? Does that make sence? You are my smart tv and all my channels flow through you.. can I pay them and still watch the channels though roku?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Gman1411 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes, you can have a subscription through a channel provider and still view their content using a Roku device. You would simply need to install the channel on your Roku device and then authenticate your account for that channel. In some instances, you can subscribe to the channel through Roku Pay and not have to purchase a subscription through the channel provider directly.

For more information about paid channels as well as Roku Pay, visit our Support pages here:
Will I have to pay for channels?
What is Roku® Pay?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos