Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex661

I'm getting charged monthly and I never subscribed

I never subscribed and I'm getting charged

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: I'm getting charged monthly and I never subscribed

Be more specific.  What app(s) are you charged on and what is the model number of your Roku device?  ~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos

Re: I'm getting charged monthly and I never subscribed (Roku Warner Media)

I was charged a few days ago $10.54 from Roku for WarnerMedia G 816-2728107 DE.  I don't have any subscription and was never charged before.  What is this?! 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: I'm getting charged monthly and I never subscribed

Hi @Alex661, we're here to help! For us to look into why you are being charged monthly, we'll be reaching out through direct message here on The Roku Community. This is to get information from you and keep your details safe. Keep an eye on your inbox and if you have any issues finding our message, please let us know. 

0 Kudos