Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomel
Streaming Star

Roku website order Inquiries and concerns

Yeah, sure they'll help you! No problem. Just read through the most recent posts by many different individuals seeking help for various issues and see how happy and satisfied they are!

Tomel
Streaming Star

My order was originally sent to me from San Jose, CA. I found out that San Jose is located in Santa Clara County. Those of you who are having continuing problems might want to look at the following web site.

https://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit...

You might be able to get some help . . . or maybe not since California has been pretty hard it by COVID-19.

0 Kudos

Contec may be a scam also as I cannot find where my roku remote (the wrong one for my tv) needs to return to. Or just take the hit and order a new remote for my Insignia tv. This remote doesnt even have a power button on it.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@nathanp9500, if you got an Insignia Roku TV with the wrong remote that's on Insignia.  Roku has nothing to do with it.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos