Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Roku website issue | Order Inquiries

Hi Conan,

I couldn't find your email address in our system from your Community username, but perhaps you've used a different email address for your RMA request. Please send me a PM here with your email address and I'll look into this for you. 

Thank you!

Austin

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Lori10

I have sent emails DAILY to Roku  (11 times now)  trying to cancel my subscritpion.  Tried to do so before the trial ended, website did not allow me to.  IDK, it's like froze or something, takes me to the reason why screen -   eleven emails trying to cancel.....customer service is not helping, send me generic emails about going to a page that does not allow me to cancel.     TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.   CAN'T TALK TO A PERSON, THE RECORDING SAYS 'DUE TO COVID' NO PHONE CALLS.  Talking to a customer on the phone spreads covid how??????????????????????????????????????????????     Cancel my account, 12th request

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Lori10! It sounds like you may be having a browser issue. I've bumped your request up to the team, but in the meantime, you might try logging in from another device or browser so you're able to manage your subscriptions. Keep an eye out for a member of our support team to contact you directly.

Thanks,

Austin

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Gusbaker
Channel Surfer

If Roku has a billing department, it must just be one guy, who only comes in for an hour on Thursdays because if you search these forums, it seems like getting a refund from Roku is impossible.

SandmanXX
Roku Guru

@Conan wrote:

rdered Roku Ultra..received product..  received return info.. w return address..(Contec c/o Roku...sent unit back to Contec in San Jose , Ca.. over 3.5 weeks ago.. no refund as of yet? What to do next for resolution.. been using Roku for many years without any problems.. need a my refund.. any suggestions on how to proceed? Ty

You said it right there.  Contec c/o Roku.  This isn't Roku, it is this contec you have the issue with.  

Here's what google says:

Contec

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
1011 State St.
Schenectady, NY 12307

Tel. (518) 382-8000

Call 'em.

(2) Roku Ultras 4670X, Ultra 4800X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv, Plex streaming from NAS
0 Kudos
Tomel
Streaming Star

See my post of earlier today, February 16, 2021. The title is "Horrible Problem Follow-up." This issue that I described began the first week of January.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you purchased using a credit card, contact the credit card company and have them open a dispute with Roku for the transaction. The credit card company will investigate and decide if you will get a refund on your credit card. If Roku fails to respond within a specified time frame, the credit card company will issue you a credit.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, Roku must be a SCAM! I have been trying to get Sales Support to purchase some devices and Roku can't seem to help me buy the devices.  WTF???? If they can't do that I'm sure that they can't help with other support issues as well. Go with Apple TV!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on my recent experience with Roku Support, they will be going out of business soon!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Anonymous

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos