Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosey11

I'm being charged every month for roku CBS $9.99 I don't know why I didn't order it

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I'm being charged every month for roku CBS $9.99 I don't know why I didn't order it

Check your subscriptions at https://my.roku.com

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: I'm being charged every month for roku CBS $9.99 I don't know why I didn't order it

Hi @Rosey11, thanks for the post. As @renojim suggested, you can check your subscriptions by logging in to your Roku account online.
When you see a charge for CBS from Roku, it can signify that you have a Paramount+ subscription. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're here to help!

0 Kudos
Klp210
Reel Rookie

I am being charged for 5 different subscriptions and cbs is one of them. I called and spoke to a representative and they did not help at all I checked my bank statement and all five subscriptions had the same address and all said Roku. I tried to cancel subscriptions through the website and I had no subscriptions on there. This is the second time that I’ve had to dispute charges through my bank because of Roku charging me for a subscription that I’m not signed up for.

0 Kudos
MyersAl12

Thats the same for me it makes you sign up for subscriptions in the begining. I clicked the option to cancel once the free trial ended the it charges 65 dollars to my account. I canceled the subscriptions right away but i honestly would like a refund because you have to sign up for them to finish your account.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@Klp210 wrote:

I tried to cancel subscriptions through the website and I had no subscriptions on there. 

If there's no subscriptions shown when you log into your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com), then Roku isn't charging you. I know, it says Roku on the bill. But instead thieves have gotten your credit card info and are submitting false bills, using the name Roku in a free text section of the billing. You need to not only contest the charges, but ask your CC company to cancel your card and issue a new one. If one thief has your card info, rest assured others do as well. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @MyersAl12, being charged for canceled subscriptions sounds frustrating, let's get to the bottom of this for you! We are gonna send you a private message to collect some account information and help look into this issue. Please keep a lookout for our message.

0 Kudos