Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
revawood54
Level 7

I have starz in my living, so I had starz put on in my bedroom why do I have to pay two bills?

I have Roku in my living room and in the TV I just purchased in the bedroom. I already have Starz in my living room so I put stars on in the bedroom and now I'm being billed for two different Starz I want to know why. I'm not paying for two different Hulu accounts.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I have starz in my living, so I had starz put on in my bedroom why do I have to pay two bills?

Are both TVs RokuTVs?  Are they both linked to the same account?  What email address is shown under Settings->System->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I have starz in my living, so I had starz put on in my bedroom why do I have to pay two bills?

@revawood54 

Thanks for the inquiry.

In addition to what @renojim mentioned, did you have a subscription to Starz through Roku Pay and then purchased a subscription through the channel provider directly?

We would recommend checking your subscriptions online at my.roku.com and selecting Manage your subscriptions to make sure.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
revawood54
Level 7

Just the tv in bedroom is roku. [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@revawood54

Thanks for the update.

As stated in my previous post, did you have a subscription to Starz through Roku Pay and then purchased a subscription through the channel provider directly (or vice versa of having a subscription through Starz then purchasing a subscription through Roku Pay)

We would recommend checking your subscriptions online at my.roku.com and selecting Manage your subscriptions to make sure.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos