Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shortcake
Level 7

I got charged and I don't know why

Roku has took 55 dollars off my card for something I did not purchase I been trying to get in touch with them for 2 days!! No answer on the phone!! And I can’t get anyone on email!! This is very awful!! I have bills  to pay!! Hard as it is  I can’t a foward 55dollars tv! Why would they do that!!I need my money ASAP!!this is awful I never seen nothing like this in my life!!where you can just take people money! I’m looking at people comments make me want cry!! Everything the world going through this should be the last worry!! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
boogernose
Level 18

Re: Fraud

hahaha You didnt mention your problem in specifics at all.

First thing to do is relax. Second thing to do is relax.

What exactly is your charge for???

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I got charged and I don't know why

@Shortcake 

Thanks for the note.

Did you subscribe to a free trial recently? We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

If you still need assistance with your issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos