Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walterodedo5
Level 7

I don't have access to my original email connected to my Roku account

I originally activated my Roku premier with a university email I no longer have access to. I want to pair my new email address to my old account or link the two accounts together.

If anyone knows a trick for this please let me know. I do not want to factory reset my Roku premier.
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I don't have access to my original email connected to my Roku account

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can change the email on the your Roku account by following the steps outlined in our Support page here: How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?

Please be aware that you can only have one Roku account per email address. You mentioned that you have two accounts. If the newer account has the email that you want to change the original account to, you will need to change the newer account first to another email, then go back into the original account and change the email address.

Accounts cannot be linked to each other, but you can link multiple devices to a single device. For more information regarding multiple device, please visit our Support page here: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos