Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I cannot log into my account

Jump to solution

I cannot log in to my account so I cannot get help....I need to be able to speak to someone as my account is under an old email address...and I cannot remember my password, so I'm stuck?  I need an actual person in regard to my account so that I can get the correct email set up.  Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Need customer support and the links won't work for me

Jump to solution

@tsth1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need assistance with logging into your Roku account, we would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here: 
How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?
How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?

If you are still not able to resolve the issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 7

Jump to solution

I posted the above using my daughter's sign in info...just fyi...so how can I contact someone to get "MY" account fixed?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@tsth1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need assistance with logging into your Roku account, we would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here: 
How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?
How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?

If you are still not able to resolve the issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

That doesn't help me, as I have no way to log in.  I need to be able to speak to someone.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@tsth1 

Thanks for the information.

You can open a request with the account that you are using to sign into the Community with, since you will be unable to log in with the account that you are having an issue with.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks...I will try this and see if anyone can help.

0 Kudos