Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richrd0001
Level 7

I can sign on here but not on Myroku.com

Jump to solution

My email address and password work for www.roku.com but not for myroku.com.  I get a popup window where I'm to enter my email address and pwd but I don't gain access.  The screen goes totally white and instantly the same window pops up with the info I entered already displayed.  Clicking on "submit" makes the window disappear for a half second and the the process repeats itself.

I tried clearing the cache in my Brave browser for the last hour and then for the last 24 hrs. but that does not help.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is, please?

This has nothing to do with Roku Player Support, Roku TV, or Roku Audio so this is the only place I can find to ask this question.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Level 21

Re: I can sign on here but not on Myroku.com

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
2 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

Jump to solution

myroku.com is NOT a Roku site.  By filling in your Roku data there, you have just given the owner of that site your Roku account credentials. 

I'd suggest logging into your actual Roku account at http://my.roku.com and as a minimum update your Roku password there.  If you have a different email address you can use, you could change the email address on your account as well (note this will change the email used to log into your account and where any email from Roku will be sent).

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos