Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dark_Penguin
Level 7

I can reset my Roku password, but then the new password doesn't work.

Topic title says it all.

Strangely enough, to begin with, the Roku account password saved in my password vault  wasn't working, so I went through the reset procedure.  Everything seemed to go the way it was supposed to as I submitted my email address and then entered and confirmed the new password.  The confirmation message said I had successfully reset my password, and to click "Continue" to log in.

But when I tried to enter my email address and the new password, it was invalid.

I've gone through this twice now with the same result.  I just got a new Stick and I can't use it unless I can log into my account.   What do I do now?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Re: I can reset my Roku password, but then the new password doesn't work.

Contact CS.  Request a ticket number.  If they can't get it fixed, PM me the ticket number and I will get it into the right hands.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
Dark_Penguin
Level 7

"RokuShawnS" wrote:
Contact CS.  Request a ticket number.  If they can't get it fixed, PM me the ticket number and I will get it into the right hands.

Is there an online form to do that, or do I need to call someone?
0 Kudos
Dark_Penguin
Level 7

"Dark Penguin" wrote:
"RokuShawnS" wrote:

Is there an online form to do that, or do I need to call someone?

Never mind, I'm on chat with them now.
0 Kudos