Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: I am getting account suspended while trying to load channels on a new tv and roku devise.

Jump to solution

@steeller @jpmi @bolo1428 Thanks for reaching out here. 

To help troubleshoot the issue further, try logging into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku se wont let me add free channels

Jump to solution

im getting a account suspended pop up when i try to download philo and the cw and youtube on roku se

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Roku se wont let me add free channels

Jump to solution

You didnt mention your Model number.

But an SE is older. Roku may have stopped support for your Model.

Can you log into your account here., https://www.roku.com/

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku se wont let me add free channels

Jump to solution

@chris95ted 

Thanks for the inquiry.

To help troubleshoot the issue further, try logging into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more. Is this successful?

If that isn't helping clear up the issue, please generate an issue report tracker ID the next time you see the error message by pressing the Home button 5 times quickly, followed by the Back button 5 times quickly on your remote. Feel free to send me a private message with that number, the serial number of your device listed in Settings>System>About, and I'll assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My account is suspended I’m not sure how to unlock it please help

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My account is suspended I’m not sure how to unlock it please help

Jump to solution

@laurenp123 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend trying to log into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more. Is this successful?

If that isn't helping clear up the issue, please generate an issue report tracker ID the next time you see the error message by pressing the Home button 5 times quickly, followed by the Back button 5 times quickly on your remote. Feel free to send me a private message with that number, the serial number of your device listed in Settings>System>About, and I'll assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

WHat do I need to do. Cannot add channels at all when you click on the add channel, it trie sto start then just comes back account suspended. I don't have a payment method set up, nor do I want one. I pay for channels directly from their sites not from Roku. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@AaronBDunn 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend trying to log into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Account suspended?

Jump to solution

How do i add channels when my screen says channel won't add , account suspended? I have a new roku, with rokus in all the other rooms and never Had an issue before? I wont let me add any channels? Says this on several of them ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Account suspended?

Jump to solution

Obviously youve been a naughty boy and need to have your fanny spanked.....

Contact support here; https://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.