Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I am getting account suspended while trying to load channels on a new tv and roku devise.

@steeller @jpmi @bolo1428 Thanks for reaching out here. 

To help troubleshoot the issue further, try logging into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more. Is this successful?

If that isn't helping clear up the issue, please generate an issue report tracker ID the next time you see the error message by pressing the Home button 5 times quickly, followed by the Back button 5 times quickly on your remote. Feel free to send me a private message with that number, the serial number of your device listed in Settings>System>About, and I'll assist you further from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
chris95ted
Level 7

Roku se wont let me add free channels

im getting a account suspended pop up when i try to download philo and the cw and youtube on roku se

0 Kudos
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Re: Roku se wont let me add free channels

You didnt mention your Model number.

But an SE is older. Roku may have stopped support for your Model.

Can you log into your account here., https://www.roku.com/

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku se wont let me add free channels

@chris95ted 

Thanks for the inquiry.

To help troubleshoot the issue further, try logging into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more. Is this successful?

If that isn't helping clear up the issue, please generate an issue report tracker ID the next time you see the error message by pressing the Home button 5 times quickly, followed by the Back button 5 times quickly on your remote. Feel free to send me a private message with that number, the serial number of your device listed in Settings>System>About, and I'll assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos