Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I am getting account suspended while trying to load channels on a new tv and roku devise.

Can you help me to fix my suspended account too? I can't connect.nor regenerate an activation code nor activate the code with star button. I see new device added to the roku app. but that's as far as it will go. No advise on Roku support.

This is a headache. The first roku (#3) works fine, but the Express is a headache. Please advise.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I am getting account suspended while trying to load channels on a new tv and roku devise.

@Roadrunner713 @684Bass @cbcotton 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Karree
Level 7

Channels can’t be add for me: Account Suspended Message

image.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
kg0922
Level 7

How do I fix this issue?  This is happening to me as well

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Karree @kg0922 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Spottedhorse
Level 7

Can’t seem to load you tube

says my account is suspended 

[personal information removed]

S# YGOOHJO867769

model 3900X

device I’d C3392H086769

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spottedhorse  Thanks for letting us know. Does this issue occur on all channels, or just one in particular? 

To help troubleshoot the issue further, have you tried logging into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account? YouTube does not have a cost associated to install the channel, but I'm wondering if this helps resolve the issue you are seeing. 

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more. If that isn't helping clear up the issue, please generate an issue report tracker ID the next time you see the error message by pressing the Home button 5 times quickly, followed by the Back button 5 times quickly on your remote. Feel free to send me a private message with that number, the serial number fo your device listed in Settings>System>About, and I'll assist you further from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
steeller
Level 7

Account suspended?

I am trying to download a new app and it says my account is suspend.  I tried several different apps and the same thing.  I logon to my accout it it shows nothing about account being suspend?  Any ideas

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jpmi
Level 7

I am getting account suspended while trying to reload previously deleted channels.  How do I re-install?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
bolo1428
Level 7

I am having g the same issue just purchased 

0 Kudos