Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account suspended?

Jump to solution

@Kellyb79 

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue that you are experiencing.

We would recommend to try logging into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more.

Does this resolve the issue you are experiencing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My account suspended

Jump to solution

My account suspended I can not add any channels 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My account suspended

Jump to solution

@Djephe 

We would recommend to try logging into my.roku.com and updating the payment method on your Roku account to ensure it is current.  

Once you update your payment method, try restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart (or from Settings>System>Power>System restart on a Roku TV). Then, try to add the channel once more.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I am getting account suspended while trying to load channels on a new tv and roku devise.

Jump to solution

Need to be fixe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I am getting account suspended while trying to load channels on a new tv and roku devise.

Jump to solution

Why do I have to update payment method? I’m just trying to get the YouTube channel which doesn’t cost anything. If I update payment method does it start costing money to my account?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@awt  No, updating your payment method will not start charging you to use the standard YouTube channel. If you were to subscribe to any channels with a cost, only then would you see a charge.

You can enable a PIN for your Roku account while logged into my.roku.com to prevent any unauthorized purchases on your account. See more information here: https://support.roku.com/article/220128567-how-do-i-create-or-update-the-pin-for-my-roku-account-

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

How can a add channels to my Roku

Jump to solution

I am receiving the message that my account has been suspended I would like to add channels to my roku . What should I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi! I am trying to add the YouTube app on my Roku TV and I get a message that says “Could not add YouTube. Account suspended. I have never paid for Roku before. Please help. Jorge

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How can a add channels to my Roku

Jump to solution

@Daina12 @yoelmarquez2004 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Account suspend

Jump to solution

Not allowing me to download apps. when I attempt to download, a message appears stating account suspended channel installed failed

0 Kudos