Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpicyStrawberry
Level 7

I am being charged for a Disney+ subscription after contacting my bank and disputing the charges.

I was told by Roku support to contact my bank about disputing the charges for a Disney+ subscription that I unsubscribed from and no longer use. My bank refunded me for January 2021, but Roku has charged me for February and March 2021 for the Disney+ subscription. Please stop taking my money, I do not have access to the Roku device or email that was used to set up the account. I prefer to not keep filling out paperwork, uploading and faxing said paperwork and sending emails regarding this issue, Thank you (if you can help me.)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I am being charged for a Disney+ subscription after contacting my bank and disputing the char...

Hi @SpicyStrawberry,

We appreciate your post.

If you were in touch with our Support team recently and still need further assistance, we would continue to reach out to them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,

Mary