Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I already have all access cbs

Jump to solution

I bought a new roku last month to replace another one and I had already had all access cbs and was paying direct with a visa card for the service through my bank but today I got a paypal notice saying they're taking out for the cbs all access account but it usually goes through my visa straight is this going through PP  or am I going to pay twice billing on this I did buy the new roku with paypal 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 10

Re: I already have all access cbs

Jump to solution

So, it looks like you have always been paying through Roku but possibly you have recently changed your Roku billing preference? (from Visa to Paypal.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Level 15

Jump to solution

When you first went to use CBSAA on the new Roku, how did you log in? If you did it through the Roku site or similar, that was considered a new account. I forget how it starts up with new, but you would either select "sign in" (it's often a tiny link below the "sign up") and type in an email/password, or it would pop up with a letter/number code you would link to.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I didn't use the new roku yet it's still in the box 

0 Kudos
Level 10

Jump to solution

Does billing say something like "CBS" or something like "Roku for CBS"?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

on my bank it says PP*PP ROKU for CBS INTE 

Before last months payment it says on my bank Roku for CBS interactive 

0 Kudos
Level 10

Jump to solution

So, it looks like you have always been paying through Roku but possibly you have recently changed your Roku billing preference? (from Visa to Paypal.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Maybe sounds good to me Since I did use my Paypal to buy the New Roku so I might have ok'ed the switch by accident 

Thanks !  

0 Kudos