Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

Hi @5602,

Thanks for the post.

When you activate a Roku Streaming device or Roku TV, you have the choice to add or link it to your existing Roku account, or you can create a new account. When you link multiple Roku devices to a single Roku account, the channels and purchases will be the same on each device. When a channel is added or removed on one device, the channel is automatically added or removed on all devices linked to that account that support the channel.

For more information, You may click here: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku ...

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here:  https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
PerryWright
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

I was charged in February and March by Roku for charges that we did not intend to make.  Please refund or put a block for making charges by Roku, or both  I would like to remove my Debit card visa from being on file.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

Boy did I just get the 45 minute run around on the chat. I canceled Roku in January and still got billed in February and March and they said I have never had a Roku account.  Even though they have my email address -But, they couldn’t explain how I was able to cancel in January. 

so nothing was accomplished. I canceled Hulu the very same day and got charged in February and March also. 

0 Kudos
NoraTeague
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

Is there a way i can talk customer service. I have unauthorized payments on my bank account. So we can resolve this issue Can you give me a call at 8435976912

0 Kudos
Flandoman05
Level 7

Jump to solution

They won't call you. They have the worst customer service for any major company I've ever dealt with

0 Kudos
Flandoman05
Level 7

Jump to solution

**bleep** you roku! Learn to handle customer issues instead of ignoring them and continuously charge us. 

0 Kudos
charleneortiz80
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was charge 9.72 for Roku for starz but I don’t have a roku account or STARZ so why did I get charge fir it I want my money back coz you charge me fir something I don’t have 

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out, @1972.

If you were in touch with our Support team recently and still need further assistance, we would continue to reach out to them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
JerryNichiporuk
Level 1

Jump to solution

Hello, i was charged for the mlb package on my roku acct.  i dont have the account so im not sure i was charged

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @JerryNichiporuk,

We appreciate your contact.

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos