Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C_I
Level 12

Re: False Billing Charges

Jump to solution

@Iona-D wrote:

Falling on deaf ears.  Work with your card issuing bank to solve card problems.  Buy your Roku devices from a trusted retailer with a physical store and a good return/exchange policy.  Then only use a reloadable card for Roku accpunt's credit/debit card requirement.   

The End.  Anything else is simply wasting your valuable time and possible accidental/unintential withdrawals.. 

Read up on my previous posts on this topic. 

Sign up for email and text alerts from your bank and or credit cards to alert you when suspicious activity is reported on your account. Roku has nothing to do with it when it is taken out of your account or from your debit or credit card. If you do that, your cards or accounts will be automatically be frozen or closed to protect any further fraudulent or suspicious activity on your card or account.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

Re: False Billing Charges

Jump to solution

If Roku does not know/have access by YOU REGISTERING  IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, your  card's number, the card will be left alone and nothing happens.  If you use a RELOADABLE  card with a balance always at zero (0), same thing.  

I prefer NOT to share my financial information with casual online sign ups like forums or app stores.  And if I am FORCED to by some shady sneaky means of sabotage as Roku did to my devices when I opt out of credit card number disclosure at registration, well I gave them what they asked for.  Just not my own personal credit card.  After. all the complaints, personal experience, and plain possibility of falling in the wrong hands, this is the only sane solution not involving my precious money or my real important issuing bank freezing up my assets.  Just a simple facade as my own username is!

0 Kudos
1Summer1
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

I do not understand my bill for $32.43 why?

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

Jump to solution

See above & follow instructions.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@1Summer1 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Where are you seeing this charge? What does it say the charge is for?

If you need further assistance with your billing issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Chris1212
Level 7

Jump to solution

What a **bleep**ing joke this is. Why can I get zero customer support!!!!

0 Kudos
Chris1212
Level 7

Jump to solution

I purchased UFC fights on Saturday January 23 and I kept getting a message that said “not in country “ whatever that means. Didn’t get to watch the fights but of course I was charged. Just want a refund 

0 Kudos
Chris1212
Level 7

Jump to solution

No Danny all that link is, is the same run around bull**bleep** where I can’t get answers. I want to speak with a person directly 

0 Kudos
C_I
Level 12

Jump to solution

@Chris1212 wrote:

No Danny all that link is, is the same run around bull**bleep** where I can’t get answers. I want to speak  with a person directly 

Due to the pandemic, many employers have laid people off and I don't think Roku is any exception.  I remember seeing such an announcement here that the customer service staff was down after the pandemic was declared. I agree that there should be a live support chat function on the help and support part of the Roku site. The fact that this is the 21st century and something like that doesn't exist, is inexcusable. 

0 Kudos
Crownedstare773
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

You guys are not helping me fix my situation at all. I'm getting billed for a ruku account that's not mines how do I stop this payment if I cant even get ahold of someone. [personal information removed]

0 Kudos