Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 13

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

@stebbins

Contact your actual vendor or retailer directly, then  if you still can, take your device back where you purchased it ASAP.  Waiting around here is a waste of your most valuable time.  And there is a time limit to return/exchange an defective product.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

@Dragen 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend that you log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage Your Subscriptions to see if you are currently being charged for any subscriptions that you have signed up for. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

@rockrs15 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with account and billing issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Subscriptions being billed that were never signed up for.

Jump to solution

I agree about theft...do not sign up for free trials- even when cancelled within the “free trial” period you are charged for a full month of service that you did not agree to. When asked they tell you that the month is “prepaid” in advance - so where is the “free trial” ? 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

I've been paying twice for WWE network once by them and again on my Roku why is that 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku charges you on behalf of WWE and WWE charges you- Delete your payment info on your ROKU account. Roku will not refund the overcharges and it’s a frustrating painful process to try to resolve. I experienced the same issue  as well as many roku users.  Hopefully we’ll see a class action resolution to their unethical and unfair billing practices soon

0 Kudos
Level 21

Jump to solution

I don't know about WWE, but there's often two ways to sign up - one directly through the provider and one through Roku.  If you sign up directly through the provider, the channel/app should provide a way to authenticate your account,  but I've seen for myself with Disney+ where on one Roku it will ask me to sign in or sign up, but on another it will only give me the option to sign up.  I'm not sure who to blame for that.  Roku doesn't control what a developer displays other than possibly through their behind-closed-doors deals they've been making with providers.  If you sign up and pay through Roku you shouldn't have a separate charge from the provider unless you also signed up through another non-Roku device or through the provider's website.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

why am i being charge for showtime 11/23/2020

0 Kudos
Level 7

Roku has no customer support

0 Kudos
Level 7

no Customer support

Jump to solution

When I click on the link it takes me to the customer support web page. There is no way to email anyone and the phone number refers you back to the broken web page. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

0 Kudos