Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MrBuzzard
Level 7

Billing confusion

Jump to solution

Why can't there be a simpler method to settle issues with ROKU account.  I am in receipt of yet another erroneous billing charge, this one for ROKU AE.  When I checked my subscriptions, I have only two, CBS and Disney.  There is no one to ask, and at this time, I have disputed the charge with my credit provider, and it will not be paid.  It would appear that some of these practices are the very reason people left the networks to begin with.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Billing confusion

Jump to solution

@MrBuzzard 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mlb4512
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

I need to speak to a human

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MalingCC
Level 8

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

@Mlb4512 wrote:

I need to speak to a human

Call ROKU Support: [post edited]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Spanky1
Level 7

Re: Customer Support is not support

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Frndlytv and each month I receive a bill from Frndlytv. However, I am also being charged through ROKU for the same month....I am being double billed every month.

I have sent 2 separate e-mails to ROKU and all that I have learned from them is that I am very important to them and they are too busy to ever respond to me (so much for being important).

Has anyone experienced this type of double billing?

When an individual subscribes to another streaming service, is it typical for the monthly billing to come from the recently subscribed service? Or does the billing come from ROKU?

Thanks for any insight!

Spanky1

Highlighted
Jlharley
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

Same problem here. I have been waiting over a week for contact from customer support. Charged 3 times. Overcharged by $52 and still no resolution. Customer support on line is a joke! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

@Jlharley 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
amw7268
Level 7

Live customer service

Jump to solution

I have a charge on my PayPal for Hulu/Roku for $79.41. Here’s the problem! I don’t have an account with Hulu/Roku. It’s bill paying time and now I’m down $80 for something I don’t have because this is coming out of my back account! How do I file a dispute and get my money back? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1zodiac
Level 10

Re: Live customer service

Jump to solution

@amw7268 

has to be through paypal.

go to transaction,under "need help?",click on that link.

Report unauthorized activity.

change your password.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ideint
Level 7

Unauthorized Purchase Refund

Jump to solution

Hi. Even though I have a pin set, my son was able to make purchases within apps. Why? Over 50 bucks. Am I able to get them reversed and refunded?

0 Kudos