Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi I’ve been charge for a channel I unsubscribes how can I get refund?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charge on our account

Jump to solution

There was a charge on our account from FobuTv yet we did NOT approve or charge this on our Roku. I have contacted FobuTv and they explained that we are to contact Roku since the charge was through Roku's services. This charge was made on 3/16 of this year 2020, yet when accessing costumer service about a charge within the past 30 days it states "0 inquires". I want this resolved and I'm tired of getting the run around. 

Timothy Palmer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unauthorized Charges

Jump to solution

I canceled Disney Plus and ESPN but charges were made and pulled from my bank account yesterday but do not show up in my purchase history to correctly dispute them! I can’t call and get any answers to why my regular utility companies aren’t charging anyone during this disaster but Roku still charges me for subscriptions I no longer have!! I need a refund ASAP!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unauthorized charges subscription

Jump to solution

I got charged 10.99 for showtime but that was my daughter , I need reversed please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Charge on our account

Jump to solution

I got charged for Sundance Now and dont even have the app downloaded. Roku automated voice systems says it is not able to answer any calls at the moment. This irks my nerves

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Please refund me my money for that sub. I nevered renewed it so why would you take my money. Come on that is bad business and dishonest

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

@Venena 

And what sub is that? You're not giving them much to go on. Many subscriptions include auto-renewal as part of their conditions when you sign up and must be explicitly canceled if you want out.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

I canceled last month. We dont have internet and I'm still getting billed. We need this money. I tried calling and they say due to the covid 19 thing that they are closed and to refer to this community thing. This is not how I conduct business. I demand a refund. 

@Venena wrote:

Please refund me my money for that sub. I nevered renewed it so why would you take my money. Come on that is bad business and dishonest

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My son accidentally subscribe To a channel

Jump to solution

My child Subscribe to a channel that I don’t need

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’ve been charged for the wrong subscription I need a refund ASAP

Jump to solution

I need to switch my Disney subscription and I need a refund