Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unauthorized charges

Jump to solution

I do not have a Roku device, subscription, account. Other than the account I created today just so I can post.

I have been charged by Roku for Disney channel. I never ordered anything from Roku. Why would I, when until the charges showed up on my bank statement, I never heard of Roku!

I have emailed support and received an auto reply. I have searched support, faq's, tried calling customer support. I am past the boiling point. My boyfriend, in hopes of having a happy me, has tried to resolve the issue as well. 

So, wtf!?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unauthorized charges

Jump to solution

@Anonymous 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unauthorized charges

Jump to solution

Thank you Danny.

Fingers crossed!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancelled subscriptions

Jump to solution

I cancelled my NBA subscription,  over two weeks ago.  However, you charged me this morning because my account didn't update the cancellation.  Also, WHY ARE YOU CHARGING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NO LONGER USEFULL.  ALL NBA GAMES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR 30 DAYS.  THERE IS NO PURPOSE FOR HAVING IT.

PLEASE ISSUE A REFUND FOR THE $6.99 taken today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancelled subscriptions

Jump to solution

@DSand7367 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

RE: unfamiliar charge on bank statement 2 days in a row

Jump to solution

2 days in a row my bank statement has had a charge of 8.57 saying "Roku channel wilmington" disputed the first charge and now am wondering why this is happening again?   No orders or subscriptions of any kind made either.  This is getting very frustrating.  Please help!!!   Had to cancel one debit card and still awaiting the new one.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: RE: unfamiliar charge on bank statement 2 days in a row

Jump to solution

@Tamtam7e 

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why can’t I get a refund

Jump to solution

My daughter ordered espn and I canceled it right away I want my 49.99 refund back please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why can’t I get a refund

Jump to solution

@Torismith4217 

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged for annual subscription while trying to get a 7 day free trial

Jump to solution

I wrote to Roku about being charged for an annual subscription when I thought it was a 7 day free trial. Please help I need a refund asap. Thank you

0 Kudos