Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anita2
Level 7

Overcharged

Jump to solution

I really dislike not being able to get in touch with a live representative. I have seriously been overcharged and need my money back. $74.99-15270210. Please refund my money back. [personal information removed] This is making me ill that you have access to my money however I don’t have access to you. 
Frustrated,

Anita Neal

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Charges

Jump to solution

@LR2 

Thanks for the information.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

@Vcoleman06 @Anita2 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, have you recently signed up for a subscription? We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see your current Roku Pay subscriptions.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Taking my money

Jump to solution

@Anita19 @dahlia_ramirez5 

Thanks for the posts.

We would recommend reaching out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Anita2
Level 7

Jump to solution

ABSOLUTELY NOT. THEY CHARGED ME FOR A CHANNEL WHICH WAS ALMOST $100.00. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TALK TO A LIVE REPRESENTATIVE. THE EMAILS GO UNRECOGNIZED AND NO RESPONSE IS GIVEN. THEY HAD MY BANK INFORMATION AND MADE AN UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL WHICH IS DEFINITELY AGAINST THE LAW. I CANCELED A YEAR AGO AND THEY HAD THE AUDACITY TO RENEW ON THEIR OWN?  WHEN YOU LOG ONTO THE ROKU WEBSITE THERE IS NO HELPFUL INFORMATION THERE, NO NUMBERS, JUST REDUNDANT INFORMATION. WHEN YOU PRESS SUPPORT IT SUCKS. IVE ASKED FOR SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME SINCE MONDAY AND NO ONE HAS.  I NEED MY MONEY BACK AND THEY HAVE CREATED A SERIOUS CRIME. 

0 Kudos
Anita2
Level 7

Re: Taking my money

Jump to solution

Danny, WHEN YOU SAY REACH OUT TO THE SUPPORT TEAM THAT IS WHO I HAVE REACHING OUT TO AND I AM NOT GETTING ANY TYPE OF RESOLUTION WHATSOEVER. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT ASSIST WITH DIFFICULT SITUATIONS. THERE SHOULD BE A PHONE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMERS TO CALL. UT THERE ISNT.  I HAVE ASKED FOR SOMEONE FROM CORPORATE TO CONTACT ME AND THEY HAVE NOT DONE SO.  THIS IS SERIOUS AND I REFUSE TO SIT BACK WHILE ROKU GOES IN MY BANK ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED. 😡

0 Kudos
Anita2
Level 7

Jump to solution

DANNY, BESIDES THE NUMBER THAT YOU LIST IS REDIRECTING CUSTOMERS TO THE WEBSITE WHICH I AM SURE IS FRUSTRATING NOT JUST FOR ME BIT FOR ALL THE CUSTOMERS WITH SITUATIONS LIKE MINES. THIS WAS UNAUTHORIZED AND THE RECORDS SHOW THAT I WAS REFUNDED A YEAR AGO BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT IT AND NOW YOU RENEW A YEAR LATER?  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ACTIVITY ON THAT CHANNEL WHATSOEVER SO THIS WAS ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO GO IN MY BANK ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY **bleep**ING PISSED THAT I HAVE TO TYPE AND GET NO RESPONSE AS IF ITS GENERATED INTO A HUGE PILE OF UNREAD EMAILS. THEY HAVE ACCESS TO MY MONEY BUT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THEM!!!!!   

0 Kudos
shantelb92
Level 7

Re: There is no support

Jump to solution

i keep being charged and i dont have anyone to help with that

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Anita2 

Thanks for the posts.

As stated previously, have you recently signed up for a subscription? We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see your current Roku Pay subscriptions.

For future reference, we would recommend setting up a PIN for your Roku account to avoid any unwanted charges on your Roku account by accident. For more information about setting up a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you. Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: There is no support

Jump to solution

@shantelb92 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend reaching out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos