Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Charged for something

Jump to solution

@Bonnie2 wrote:

I am being charged for Pureflix and I dont have it ..I would like my money back ..I've been trying  to reach someone for two months ..

Sounds like you need to go to www.Pureflix.com and talk to them.

(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

VERA MATTHEWS WANT CREDIT FOR CHARGES I DID NOT AGREE TO. 10 CHARGES ADD UP TO 76.03 . STARTED ON APRIL 27 - JULY 27

AND I WANT THIS CANCELED ASAP.  I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF 3 MONTHS    THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

@Vera1955 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: how can I talk to a person in email to dispute a charge.

Jump to solution

I need to dispute a charge that I was  charged for stars. I been trying get in touch 

The order a 6 day tril threw stars on ruko the next day canceled,,went tv canceld..

They still charged me,so again,but ruko keep keep charging me!

Please refund me 8.99

And any other charges

Thank you!

@TT3 wrote:

I have a channel that was added on accident and has been removed. The charge is pending at the bank. I would like to get a refund. Please Help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@serenagarcia 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, for account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Charged me for for stuff that I don't want

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Account billing

Jump to solution

I have been emailing the Roku support staff and noone is contacting me back.  I have charges on there that are not suppose to be on there and pretty soon I am calling my credit card to dispute them.  They are not in their office right now because of the virus and say contact them by e-mail, but wont answer.  Very poor customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

They keep taking money money off my card for something I told them I wanted off . I want my money back I will report Roku if I don’t get my money back

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I just want my 31 dollars back on my card I told them I didn’t want Roku 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Subscription

Jump to solution

I was just charged for roku channel and I do not use it i neeed my money back help!

0 Kudos