Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Charge on my Account

Jump to solution

Scroll back for my story. 

Your money is gone. 

Don’t waste time or energy. Just move on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

I have been charged twice for a CBS subscription I have NEVER subscribed to . No one use my account or has any access to it . Therefor , I know for a fact no one subscribed to it . I have unsubscribed & completely deleted CBS off my Roku device . I have sent 2 email to Roku support . I would appreciate a refund on both charges or I will return my device & stop using Roku all together . Thanks .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

@Damionhwrd74 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

If you have already contacted our Support team, please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: There is no support

Jump to solution

Hi Danny.

I am trying to find a real person at Roku who can help me with charges made to my credit card that I did not request. The charges do not show up in my online account. I sent an email to support, but they did not address the questions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: There is no support

Jump to solution

@jjgray 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Unexpected Billing

Jump to solution

I see a billing titles "Roku for Perform Investme816-2728107 DE" in my back account and I did not make any purchase. Please refund this payment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Customer support

Jump to solution

How can I reach customer support about getting a refund from purchasing UFC 251 then it was cancelled.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Disney plus charges

Jump to solution

I just started my subscription with Disney+ 2 days ago (7-7-20). Disney plus is only $6.99/mo but I was charged $7.55 and then I got a second charge for $6.99 yesterday (7-8-20). On my bank account charge $7.55 was listed as Roku for Disney and charge $6.99 was listed as Disney+. Why did I get 2 charge for one month of subscription??? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unexpected Billing

Jump to solution

@Farway @Buzzo79 @DJ17 

Thanks for the post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged for An app I didn't use

Jump to solution

I am charged for Wheel of Fortune. I clicked to view the app and it said Error. Then, I clicked on manage subscriptions and it says I have no current subscriptions. I want my refund of $5.39 back. 

What do I do?

0 Kudos