Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

Ban123 - I’m convinced this company makes a ton of money cheating customers. PayPal has denied my claims. Just got the emails. I will do all that I can to make sure every human I know is aware of Roku’s horrific customer service and outright thievery. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has contributed to their fake revenue stream comprised of pure theft. They killed George Floyd for $20. I can’t get my $80 back from Roku. Epic fail. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Did the Roku customer service Danny told you to get hold of, did they show actually charging you?  Not by e-mail-statement/whatever, I mean did you talk to the actual roku people, and can/did they confirm billing you in your talk to them directly?

(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

That 816 support number doesn’t lead to any live bodies for me. 

You know that guilt you feel when you accidentally steal something? Like an item in your cart at the market?

Big companies don’t feel that guilt. 

I was stolen from. I know it sounds so Karen and lame, but $80 is a lot of money in a pandemic. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

Don't apologize!  It's not your fault!  We are not all rich.  I had to learn the hard way how to be careful online (and yes, even ask my mother's help).  Especially with the corporate cutbacks and evil scammers running full force now with the pandemic upsetting the apple cart.

How To Keep Your Hard Earned Money Very Separate From Your Roku Account For The Foreseeable Future

https://community.roku.com/t5/Community-Discussions/How-To-Keep-Your-Hard-Earned-Money-Very-Separate...

Be persistent with your grievances right now.  Thorns still causes the person or animal to scratch!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

A human contacted me TODAY, on the 4th of July no less, and un-effed my self inflicted eff.

No refunds though. Wonderful for them to get my money for nothing.

Be careful out there folks.

I'll never buy another Roku device in the future, personally. Too much hassle with non-existent customer service voice #. Although I do applaud them for calling me at least. But he had zero interest in refunding me. I can only imagine the millions they collect from bogus subscriptions etc.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charge on my Account

Jump to solution

I was charged 5.99 for the 7 day trial even though I tried cancelling my subscription and it kept saying error.  I would like a refund for this because I was not able to even see anything the Roku Channel. Please contact me immediately. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charge on my Account

Jump to solution

@irmazama0870 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku does not give refunds. You will learn the hard way. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I reached out to folks a while ago and nobody has responded! This is very frustrating as a client. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did you have a similar issue?

0 Kudos