Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Accidentally purchased content need to cancel

Jump to solution

Help no one to talk to

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged for additional month of CBS All Access after cancellation.

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I've searched for community and faq's for a process to file a dispute for a charge to my account that should not be there but I found none. 

Would someone from Roku Pay support be able to help me with my problem?

I cancelled CBS All Access before 3/29. I was told I would not be charged going forward. I was charged for an additional month of CBS on 3/29. I checked my purchase history and it shows the subscription will end at the end of the month of April (4/28). 

This could be part of the cancellation process but from a customer perspective, this doesn't make sense. Why charge for an additional month when I cancelled before the new billing period? 

Thank you! Please DM me so we can talk. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku email support

Jump to solution

Support insists I have "Shudder". I DO NOT. They said I had to cancel from my Roku device. Since I DO NOT HAVE a subscription to "Shudder", I can not cancel it. The next thing I know, you've cancelled "SundanceNow", which I DID NOT ASK TO BE CANCELLED. Something like 8 emails later, I still don't know if I'm being charged for "Shudder" or why "SundanceNow" was cancelled. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Accidentally purchased content need to cancel

Jump to solution

@TCosta832 @Dc87 @cyc @cfwarrior 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did I mention I already contacted support? Support got it all wrong. Support doesn't know the difference between "Shudder" and "SundanceNow". Support sucks!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@cfwarrior 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Wrongfully charged for subscription

Jump to solution

Did this ever get resolved? If so,...how? I got charged 60 dollars for sundance and k dont even have an account

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I signed up for the trial of HBO that was supposed to be extended for 30 days....however, I received an email today telling me it would expire and I would be charged in TWO days....so only the standard 7 day trail period.  I WILL cancel and not be returning to HBO.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a subscription for Hulu my due date is April 12th when my free trial has ended but roku charged me not only too early but charged me twice for the month so 2 charges of 54.99$ once being on April 11th and then again on the 12th. I have contacted support team but haven’t gotten a response yet! With it being a crisis right now in this world the last thing I need is roku over charging my account , that’s money I need!

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I never got this resolved. I have not heard back from anyone at Roku! I hope someone gets in touch with me soon. I don't know what the hold up is because i've seen other comments get response. 

0 Kudos