Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

roku allows credit cards, debit cards, and paypal.  I guess if you allowed debit card this would show as a deduction from your checking account?

Look at purchases on your account page (https://my.roku.com/account/purchases ) or the subscriptions as the ohter person posted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charges on my account

Jump to solution

@Cwilson09 @Booty46 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to verify if you have any active subscriptions through Roku Pay.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am being charged for a subscription I didn't add to my account how do I get my money back 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Biliing

Jump to solution

@Btittany 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.rok.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see a list of your active subscriptions.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Need support for charges

Jump to solution

We were recently charged 49.99 threw paypal and we dont even have our tv's hooked up we dont even have internet right now we just moved noticed the charge yesterday 10-21-20 and direct TV doesnt come out to hook up our sevice until saturday 10-24-20 so where did this 49.99 come from?? I check our account this charges and there is no activity on our account. I've tried to contact someone threw the suport team and I get no responce.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Why cant i stop a charge , the subscription doesnt show as ever having it ,.

Jump to solution

Fox news charges my account every month. I don't have fox news , new did get it .It doesn't show as ever having had it. It is billed thru Roku . how can I stop the charge I should be paid back since i have never saw it. they are also charging a card that i no long authorize

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Why cant i stop a charge , the subscription doesnt show as ever having it ,.

Jump to solution

I’m being charged $8.99 per month and I’ve never been charged before. I’m really getting the run around. I do not want to get into the secure sight. The first time they were charging $1.00 and the next time it was $5.00. Please help me clear up this issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Need support for charges

Jump to solution

@Court1998 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Why cant i stop a charge , the subscription doesnt show as ever having it ,.

Jump to solution

There is no Roku support number so any support number you find will lead to frauds on your account. the best solution is to call your credit card company directly and have them cancel the payment and have them issue you a new card with new numbers.

Unfortunately when dealing with Roku there is no way to really cancel and most the time when you do it doesn't get canceled so the best result is to cancel the payment directly from the source.

Sorry

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ret1947 @sdfreeburg 

Thanks for the posts.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see a list of current subscriptions you have through Roku Pay. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

For further assistance with account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos