Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bill

Jump to solution

@Dolldavis @ThUnsatisfied 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see a list of all your current subscriptions through Roku. For more information about how to manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

If you need further assistance with your account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Just keep getting run around from screen to screen for billing cancellations

Jump to solution

Roku has me on jumping from screen to screen with no real help.  I need assistance with someone in billing orders.  A real person or phone number.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charge of 8:47 to my roku account

Jump to solution

A charge of $8. 90 some odd cents was charged to my Roku account it was just for Roku Roku is supposed to be free I did not have any other bills coming to Roku

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Just keep getting run around from screen to screen for billing cancellations

Jump to solution

@unkn 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

There was no customer support at the place you mentioned. It is too bad that Roku cannot provide any type of support. Answers don't help as they don't solve the problem!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

What in the world do you mean contact our customer support directly?? There was no customer support. Direct or otherwise. Get real and really give support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

@kandej wrote:

What in the world do you mean contact our customer support directly?? There was no customer support. Direct or otherwise. Get real and really give support.

You won't get support until you properly contact them.   Follow the link atc (Danny) posted above and you should get an answer.  Don't come here just to complain without trying first.

(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv, Plex streaming from NAS
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charge of 8:47 to my roku account

Jump to solution

@Timbo1958 

Thanks for the post.

Have you checked your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicked Manage Your Subscriptions to see your recent transactions? If you do not see any subscriptions on your Roku account, then you most likely did not get charged by Roku.

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged for something not authorized by me

Jump to solution

I was charged 29.92 for something i did not order. Must get my money asap or gonna dispute it and never use roku again! Very unhappy!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

refund on a charge

Jump to solution

I cancel my account how do i get my refund of 21.97 back that was charged to my card today?

0 Kudos